The craving for long, lustrous hair
Ladies do take pride in their long hair and it is very logical why they should be. Growing your long hair takes a good deal of time, patience and effort. When it comes to hale and hearty hair, it is not just what you put on your hair that counts; it is what you put into your body that is more imperative. If you yearn for healthy effervescent hair, it may not be worth expending a fortune on exotic shampoos and conditioners. You might be cleverer to contemplate the nutritious prerequisites of your hair. Hair grows very leisurely, generally about a quarter to half an inch per month. But during the whole growth period, hair necessitates ample supplies of protein, vitamins and minerals to empower it to attain appropriate strength and hence, durability. Thin fragile hair is unlikely to last as long as denser stronger hair.
Thin hair doesn’t do anything considerably for your looks. There are countless individuals out there who are frantically probing for an answer to their hair loss complications and often find themselves on the losing end every time. Have you found that regardless of what you do, you just can’t seem to control the quantity of hair you are losing? Are you going bald? You may think about cutting it off if you are losing your hair or you might be contemplating of how to cure the situation. There are therapies that can easily fix the loss of your hair if you know what to use. Onions indeed are on that list of remedies to help fight alopecia. Principally, it is the juice found in onions that can do the maximum good for the growth of your hair. Onions are full of the mineral sulphur, a nutrient that your hair requires to grow at its best.
Reasons for hair thinning and hair loss problems
Are you getting sick of having to wear a cap just so that nobody notices that you are bald? Have you thrashed with the problem of hair loss and you wish to know what you can do about it? Losing one’s hair and encountering thinning can be demoralizing for many folks. There can be several reasons for thinning hair and knowing the cause can aid in finding the accurate, safe cure to help thicken it or decelerate the rate of loss. Reasons for thinning can take account of a diet that is poor, particularly one lacking in sufficient amounts of protein, tension, deficiency of sleep and a bad response to medicines or medical treatment and also Male Pattern Baldness (MPB). A diet deficient in protein often leads to a reedier thatch. Hair is not an utter requirement for our bodies to stay alive so it is one of the first things to suffer or be forfeited once we don’t have the veracious amount of nutrients. If this is certainly the cause, then increasing our amount of protein consumption is often enough for our tresses to start improving. Tension can also cause thinner strands of hair. The exact mechanism by which this takes place is not recognized but it is supposed to be a self-defense mechanism for our bodies and an antiphon to a change in hormones that might take place owing to this.
Onion juice for hair growth boosting naturally
When you first begin to notice those premature signs of hair loss, it can be an utter nightmare. You often wonder what on earth you are going to do about this issue before it becomes a bigger one. You may not visualize onions as being a help for the regrowth of your hair, but don’t be misled. Onions offer just what your hair needs to grow. In fact, onion juice has been proved to be one of the finest natural remedies out there for hair loss victims. Can you come up with one problem confronted by many of those who use the prevalent hair loss treatments available in the market? Many are dealing with side-effects that are actually triggering in them some major problems. Headaches, muscle discomfort and exhaustion are some of the minor side-effects. Major ones embrace things like sexual health complications. Who wants to cope with these types of disorders? Right now you should endeavor to blend an onion in a juicer or blender and turn it into onion juice or sap. Now, you can massage this onion juice deep into your roots using your fingertips. Leave this on for about 45 minutes then rinse it away with a gentle shampoo. Even if you do not wish to use the onion juice itself, you can humbly cut open an onion and rub this onto the weakening regions of your scalp. Onions are crammed full of sulphur, a mineral your hair requires to grow like it should. Just make sure to sweep away the onion odor after 45 minutes with a mild shampoo to circumvent the smell.
Onion (Allium Cepa) is recognized with healing potentials and embrace antibacterial, cleansing, stimulating and nourishing powers. Onions encompass several vital minerals and vitamins, such as vitamins C and B6, magnesium, calcium, potassium and germanium. It also has high sulfur content. Sulphur is a mineral existing in every cell in our body, with its highest concentration in hair, skin and nails. It has often been named as the “beauty mineral” and the “healing mineral” owing to its aptitude to encourage circulation and reduce inflammation. These potentials also lend to the concept that sufficient amounts of sulphur can push-start hair growth in individuals with scarcities. High quantities of sulphur in onions make them predominantly effective in renewing hair follicles and encouraging hair regrowth. Furthermore, naturally-concentrated sulphur compounds have been confirmed to show surplus hair-restoring. Adding onion to the diet will aid supply hair with many imperative nutrients, health-producing phytochemicals and antioxidants.
How to use onion for hair growth in varied ways?
Whether you are baldheaded or your hair is weakening, you can encourage the growth of healthy hair with some elementary home-made recipes with onions as the main constituent. Here are some onion recipes to improve the health of the scalp and hair:
- Plain onion juice: First, chop 1 entire onion and put the chopped onion in a grinder to separate as much juice out of it. To open the pores of the scalp, apply warm oil, then cloak the scalp with a towel or shower cap. Take out the towel or the shower cap after an hour and then apply the onion juice. The application of warm oil before the onion juice assists the hair follicles to easily absorb the juice, thus increasing effectiveness in nourishing the scalp and encouraging hair regrowth.
- Onion and honey blend: Blend 1 teaspoon of onion juice with a teaspoon of honey. Then, massage the hair and scalp using this combination and let it sit for 20-25 minutes. Afterward, rinse the hair with warm water and a gentle shampoo to confiscate the residue.
- Onion and beer hair pack. Grind one onion bulb in a blender. Mix one teaspoon of coconut oil and a small cup of beer to it to make a gel-like paste. Massage the mixture onto the scalp and hair. Leave it on until the mixture will dry out on the scalp. Afterwards, wash the hair with water and an herbal shampoo to take away the smell and the remains.
- Onion and rum: Add small bits of a medium sized onion to a beaker of rum. Leave for 24 hours. Confiscate the onion pieces and massage your scalp with the rum.
- Onion-skin: Gather clean, parched golden or brown onionskins in a brown paperbag until you have 2 ½ cups lightly packed. Simmer the skins in 1 quarter of boiled water for 50 minutes. After washing hair, briefly towel dry and rinse numerous times with onionskin blend, then rinse with simple water.
Other home remedies to trigger faster hair growth
- Massaging with warm oil like hot coconut oil or almond oil can impart healthiness to the scalp and re-grow lost hair. It aids to maintain the hair’s natural moistness and does away with hitches like dullness, dehydration and dandruff.
- Castor oil is one of the most prevalent choices when it comes to addressing hair growth. Not only does it upsurge your hair’s growth rate, it can also make your hair sturdier, denser and plusher. Apply castor oil like any other oil treatments: just massage it mildly onto the hair roots and scalp. You can decide to rinse it out after half an hour or permit it to get entrenched in your hairs overnight. For superlative outcomes, use this oil conscientiously for about six to eight weeks.
- One may boil together Indian gooseberry oil and coconut oil to make a massaging tonic. For better growth.
- Indian gooseberry, rich in Vitamin C, can be eaten raw. This also grows hair well and mends its health.
- A drink of a mixture of lettuce and spinach juice encourages hair growth.
- Application of beaten egg on scalp and leaving it for 30 minutes before rinsing hairs can improve growth.
- Application of a hair mask of curd and leaving it for 30 minutes before hair wash also ehnaces hair growth.
- Application of coconut milk on scalp and leaving it for 30 minutes before washing hair is a treatment favorable for growth.
- A paste of pigeon pea and red gram may be applied on scalp. This is a good home-based remedy for hair growth.
- One might mix the juice of Indian gooseberry and juice of lemon, apply on hair and scalp and leave it for 40 minutes before washing the head. This encourages hair growth.
- One may soak fenugreek seeds overnight; mush them in the morning to make a fine paste to be applied on hair on scalp. This treatment, if done twice a week, can result in good hair growth.
- Aloe vera is a really remarkable plant. Besides healing wounds and encouraging striking skin, it can also stimulate hair growth. Use the gel and massage it onto your scalp. Leave it for 20-30 minutes before washing it off. The enzymes found in the aloe vera plant assist hair to grow in addition to reducing unwarranted falling of hair.
- Sulphur aids in hair regrowth and you will find numerous natural hair products encompassing this mineral. These can be used in numerous ways to make your hair grow back much quicker. These products can prove to be mild on your scalp as well as hairs, thus aiding you to take care of your precious locks.
- Garlic can also be used as a successful hair loss treatment ingredient. It can be sliced into fine pieces and mixed with a cup of milk. This is one therapy that sounds a tad outlandish, however it works out impeccably. Just make sure to leave the sliced garlic in the milk for at least 45 minutes before applying this combination to the scalp.